Throughout the event our intention is to honour our contemporary instructors, our mentors, and the traditional cultures to which we are indebted for much of the knowledge that we share.
An international gathering to promote bushcraft, survival, and traditional skills instruction through the open exchange of philosophies, pedagogical methods and dissemination of best practices within the industry.
1. By developing connections across generations of instructors and cultures of practice.
2. Emphasizing the critical importance of teaching accurate, fact based and tested skills in their proper context.
3. Honoring those who have lived, rediscovered and promoted the traditions before us.
If these statements are something that you strongly support, then we encourage you to consider how you can contribute to this event.
In planning your presentation, please keep the following in mind:
1. Indoor teaching venues can accommodate 50 – 350
2. Outdoor teaching venues include boreal and parkland forests, meadows, marsh, riverfront, oxbow lake, and managed campground facilities
3. Consider providing 1 or more sessions in one of the Themed Camps